Why is Dreumex Food Contact Surface Disinfecting
Wipes different than other cleaning products?
• Wipes are appropriately saturated to kill bacteria and viruses with the necessary
dwell time (5 mins) – detergent or sanitizer sprays do not disinfect and are often
wiped off immediately with a towel, leaving pathogens behind.
• No rinse formula – Low amount of actives in the formula doesn’t require a
potable rinse for hard surfaces other than commercial kitchens (which require a
sanitizing rinse according to the Code of Federal Regulations)
• Allows anyone to clean and disinfect quickly – requires no personal protective
• Streak-free for tables or desks, electronics, touch POS systems, restaurant
gaming & instant payment consoles, video poker machines, etc.
• Easy to implement into daily routine to promote wellness in restaurants,
schools/dorms and hospitals/healthcare facilities.
How does Dreumex Food Contact Surface Disinfecting
Wipes help prevent bacteria and virus outbreaks?
• One-step disinfecting with no rinsing
required – Not just a sanitizer
• Kills Norovirus, E. Coli O157: H7 and Shigella
dysenteriae, along with other foodborne
pathogens and viruses
• No harsh chemical residues – safe for
restaurants, schools, hospitals/healthcare
facilities and homes
• Reduce cross contamination between high
touch points when used routinely